
Playing peek a boo at cousin Keithen's B-day party!

Enjoying cake. Or brownie. Well something chocolate. She doesn't look like she's enjoying it but she did. She was tired by this point.

Playing beep beep with Grandpa Anderson's nose!

Being good for Grandma Anderson. (Mostly because she has her blanket and someone is holding her! Such a lil princess)

This is such a good picture of Zoee's Grandpa Anderson that I thought I would post it! I took it in hopes to get her more used to him. I printed it out and let her carry it around. It seems to be working because she went with him to look at the kittens and then sat on his lap for awhile with no one else around and she didn't even cry!

More fun times at the cousin's house. (Keithen's B-day)

Daddy loves his little girl even if she is a drama queen sometimes!

I was trying to do those self photo's where you hold the camera yourself! She looks great!

Zoee's first fair! Checking out the cow. She wasn't too excited about this one! At least it didn't bah and scare her like the goats! Funny girl, she makes me laugh!

Getting up close with the pig!

Ventureing to see smaller pig on her own!

Zo's Second trip to Bearlake (I think). She loved the sand!

Daddy and Zoee at Bearlake!

Fun in the sand! AJ also stuck his foot in the sand and poked his toe out so you could barely see it! He wiggled it around and it freaked Zo out! She screamed like the little girl she is and we all laughed!

She loved the water! It was hard to get her to understand she couldn't walk or swim on her own!

Uncle Nate (Aj's bro) and Aunt Jenni (my sis) love little Zoee! She might be a little picky at times but she has the both of them right where she wants them, little finger style!

Getting warm and eating snacks with Gran Humphreys!

She looks a little upset but she's not, we just caught her preparing to chomp.

Best part about Bearlake is the shakes and fries after! Yum!

I peaked in on her sleeping and caught this pose! She is so funny when she sleeps!

It's not a very good picture but this is Zoee on her first birthday! She has the whole pack of Balloons and was walking all around the house with them! Perfect present and cheap too!

Once again, Zoee is on the move so not a good pic. This is the day after the party and the Balloons are still a hit! (We need a better camera for our little action star.)

This is a turtle we found in Benson on our way to Grandpa and Grandma Anderson's house!

She's trying to see where he went!
3 comments:
She is SO cute! I love the pictures of her at Bear Lake. She is such a pretty little lady. Oh yeah, did you know that babies shouldn't sleep with blankets over their heads? :)
I loved all those cute pics. It's fun to see how much she's growing all the time. And so excited for your house. In one of those, AJ is showing off his buff arm! Look at what building a house will do! :)
She's getting so big so fast!! I can't believe it! She's adorable! I'm excited for your new home too! That'll be so fun.
Post a Comment