Saturday, May 22, 2010

Randomness of a child

In no particular order here are a few pictures of us, that I hope I haven't already posted! If I have oh well! Enjoy them anyway!

Corrie, this is for you!

Easter hunt at Nibley. Once she found the rabbit, which was at the beginning she was done. We all should be more like that! Why keep looking if you have what you want?

Reading stories with Grandma and Grandpa Anderson!

USU Cheerleader in training!

She's adorable! What more can I say!?

Zoee showing some attitude! Her cousins were trying to help her down the slide and our independent princess would have none of that!

Zoee and her good friend Maggie having an exSTATICly good time!

Yes she is princess and don't you be forgetting it!

This is Zoee with her Uncle Jaron playing piano.

Zoee's first meeting with her Uncle Jaron! She was 18 months old before he held her for the first time. She's a little unsure here, but now a short 3 months later they are best buds, next to grandpa H of course!

No comments: