Monday, September 22, 2008

Zoee Giggles

Well, here we go I guess. Everyone else is doing it and I suppose we better get with the program. No home internet yet, so we'll update where we can!

Here's a little video of Zoee Giggling with Grandma Humphreys. She's a better performer now that she is 2 1/2 months old.


Zoee has found her new best friend. We should probably worry that this is a bad habit to break, but we don't. We figure that since she refuses her binky and she screams otherwise, that we won't get on her case. Plus it's just so darn cute!



6 comments:

Mindy :) said...

She is the darned cutest!!!!
Glad to see your blog up and running!!!

Becky G said...

Cute Pics! I love her blessing dress. I can't believe how smiley she is and she giggles already! My kids didn't do that so early! How fun!

JenJen said...

I have the cutest neice in the world!!!!
Oh and AJ when I come home in Dec. you are going to get a talking to, for letting her play video games at her young age. :)

Lyndzi said...

Okay, that thumb sucking is so cute but as a dental professional...just kidding. I'm so glad you have a blog! You can go to Thecutestblogontheblock.com and get some really cute/free backgrounds. Hope things are going good.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Glad to see her! She's gotten so big, I can't believe it. She's adorable. It's really good to hear from you guys as well! Thanks for the compliment about my blog. If you want any ideas or tips let me know! I'm learning new things weekly!! I start my new job next week... scarey...

Kandyce said...

oh my gosh she is so stinkin cute. congrats to you.