Monday, October 20, 2008

Here comes halloween

Well I made a blog and thought that would make everybody happy. I was wrong. Now everybody keeps asking when I'm going to update the silly thing. I still haven't taught my wife how to blog yet so it's still my responsibility I guess.

Here's some new pictures of the little kiddy and her cuteness! I need to man the camera too it looks like because I can't seem to find any pictures of Jessi anywhere. I'll work on that for next time.
Zoee and I were having some daddy-daughter time on the floor. She is learning to reach out and touch things now. I just hope she takes a little longer to learn the grabbing things skill. I better not get my hopes up though.

Grandma Humphreys likes to maul little Zoee with kisses and hugs and of course they all go to Zoee's head and she already know how 'gosh darn cute' she is. She uses it to all her advantages. Just look at that adorably irresistable baby!



I let Emily hold Zoee to show off her baby holding skills to me. Zoee didn't think they were all that impressive though. She was being a stinker.

This pic is blurred but Jessi wanted to show off Zoee's cute outfit. The first time we put her in it, she spit up on it not 30 seconds later and we ended up changing her (again).

9 comments:

Material Mary said...

cute, cute, cute. she's growing up. the new outfit is darling.
Mary

Nichole said...

yaya! more bloggy family~danged cute baby. keep posting. we love it~

Becky G said...

Just one word...CUTE! Thanks for posting Emily on there - I'll have to show her that she is famous! Poor Zoee wasn't in the mood! Cute outfit too - We used to have one just like it :)

Mindy :) said...

Hurray for Blog updating!
We LOVE to see ya'll and that adorable Zoee!

Chandler Family said...

Hi I know Aj from working with him at therapy. Your baby is beautiful! She got so big so fast!
I know I'm way late but congrats!

Kelly and Brittany said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you started a blog and that I actually found it! Zoee is so cute! I'm glad things are going well for you guys! Keep in touch! Brittany and Kelly

Anonymous said...

Funny how that happens about people wanting you to continue updating all of the time, huh? Brad and I are taking a little break. Zoee is beautiful. Nice to see how big she is getting.

Unknown said...

Look, you have a blog, how cute ;) oh, and the baby's cute, too. :) This is becky, by the way. you know, your favoritest cousin? Your blog was a link on my mom's blog..I'm not a stalker.. :)

Natalee said...

She is so darling! She looks like a little play doll :P Brock and I need to come visit you guys again.. we should have dinner some night!