Thursday, November 6, 2008
Happy Halloween! Zoee the cute little ghosty is here! We were going to give her a cute white beanie to complete the outfit but we didn't have one. Only pink and yellow. Oh well, she's still adorable.
North Logan has a pumpkin walk every year and they always do a wonderful job. My favorite part are these head hole picture thingys. And just like monkey see, monkey do.
Keithan and Halden joined us for the pumpkin walk in their costumes. Chris bettered the R2-D2 costume to look even cooler than before and he even made an amazing duct tape pistol for Indiana Jones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Good ole pumpkin walk.
Too cute that little Zoee as a ghost. The pumpkin walk is fabulous for families and kids.
Mary
you guys are having entirely too much fun!
I love that the pumpkin walk was my idea, but you don't even mention that we were there - thanks AJ.
I love the pumpkin want too - but for some reason we didn't make it there this year - I can tell that we missed out! Jessica looks great in a bikini - holy batman! :)
Jess, I hope you don't mind me spying on you - I saw a link from Becky's blog and couldn't resist. I still want your hair. Zoee is beautiful - good job making such a cute kid!
We're moving Jan 1, 2009 to http://ned-nichole-reed-will.blogspot.com
Please update your bookmarks and for officer safety please remove all mention of our last name from your blog. The perils of fame =D
Post a Comment