Jessica and I have begun the loan process for the Neighborhood Non-profit home building program in Nibley. It is a program where you get into a group of 6 families and everyone builds all 6 homes (no electrical, plumbing, trusses, carpeting, or some other hard stuff) and nobody gets to move in till they are all completed. Then there is the benefit of a 1% interest and no Mortgage Insurance and maybe no closing cost if we qualify for BRAG. Plus Obama wants to give us $8,000 if we move in before December 1st. Then there is the $7,500 tax credit that you have to pay back eventually but still helpful. Building costs, materials and contractors are all cheaper this year due to our rough economy situation too. So all in all it is a great time to get into the program. Plus when the guy looked at how much we make he said that he didn't have anyone from the low, low-income bracket. I asked if that was good and he said yes because then he might boot someone else so we could begin this year instead of next year. So being poor might be a good thing for us! Finally. We'll find out in a week or two if we are in or not so for now we're just crossing our fingers.
Nothing else new so on to the cute pictures!
Here's Shellys baby shower. Look at all that loot! Lots of newton people and friends came to shower her baby with presents and love.
Mindy and Tyson took pictures at Graysons baby blessing so we decided to too!



4 comments:
Happy Anniversary yesterday, you guys!
AJ, you make me laugh. Too funny. Zoee thinks she is a big girl now you had better watch out!!
Mary
Fun family pix!!
I love the sleeping photo. Isn't that what most guys are supposed to be doing during girly stuff? That or out being manly shopping in "Man Town". Zoee is getting so big! She's adorable with the little teddy bear in her crib.
Thanks, again, a million times over for your Photoshop knowledge. I'm getting to the point where I want to try new things, but I don't know what cool new stuff to do. Any suggestions? How's work??
Post a Comment