Thursday, June 4, 2009

Changes and Excitement

We have moved into the Humphreys house! Not too bad. Zoee has lots of people to hold her and spoil her! I think she likes the change of address most of all! What kid wouldn't want to live with Grandma!?

Lots of yummy food! They even let me eat with my hands here!

Lots of new things to play with!














Flowers to plant! Zoee loves to help grandma outside!











Chocolate! I like living with Aunt Jenni!!

We have come to find that Zoee loves the out doors! Give her fresh air, grass, some dirt, and hold her hand and she is happy! Provided she has had a nap and some food.


More to come.......

3 comments:

Becky G said...

Can I come live at Grandma's house too? :)

Chandler Family said...

It's cool your building and Zoee is so big. I'm glad your happy!

Mindy :) said...

Those are fantastic pics of Zoee! She is so beautiful.