Monday, June 29, 2009

WALKING!!! WE'RE DOOMED!!!!!





For some Sunday fun we went to Hyrum park up Blacksmith Fork Canyon. Zoee had a blast!


Yep, she's our little monkey! Climbing trees already!
Look how happy she is!
Zoee LOVES slides
Jessica took this shot of us spinning! It turned out Awesome!
The merry-go-round was good for making sandprints
Swinging on the swings
Daddy taught Zoee how to play in the sand. With sticks!!!!
Sometimes she has so much fun she just tips over!

Mommy is going to take Zoee to school.

4 comments:

Lyndzi said...

You let your baby tip over in the sand? mean! Just tiddin. That video is about the cutest thing I've ever seen. She is so fast moving. You are doomed. I love the pic of your sitting by the tree.

Mrs. Dickson said...

I loved those pictures! She looks so happy, actually all of you are just beaming with happiness. I'm excited for your house too. I wasn't able to watch the videos for some reason. ugh. But I'm sure that was thrilling. So happy for you!

Becky G said...

She's WALKING??!!! too cute! She is good too! how fun!

Anonymous said...

THAT IS SO FLIPPIN' AWESOME!!! You are going to have your hands full! Congrats on the new home, as well! I'm SO excited for the two of you! Oh, how wonderful!