Friday, June 12, 2009

Excitement part of blog!


We just had our first pre construction meeting on tuesday the 9th and so I got excited and when I saw a break in the bad weather I ran out to take pictures of where our home will soon be! This is our lot looking straight back from the road.

This is an angle view of the lot. I was trying to be picky and not get a house whose windows looked into my back yard and bedroom window but it was dark when we drove around and I missed this one. Oh well we'll just plant a big fast growing tree!

This is the view from our back yard looking east!

This is the view from the back yard looking west! To all my Southern friends that is snow on the mountains and it's JUNE!!

This is a park that is close to where our home will be that Zoee will probably be spending a lot of time at.

4 comments:

Material Mary said...

Great lot. This is exciting and I can't wait till you get in your house!!
Mary

Lyndzi said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you guys. so lucky!

Brockalee said...

I am super excited for you guys. Owning a home kicks rent in the face... Ong Bak style

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, I miss that sight of the snow on the mountains.