
Shutters and drain spouts! Front of the house is complete except for lights on garage and porch!

His and her closets before paint!

Coat closet. Hanging and shelf at the top and shelves at the bottom for church bags, diaper bags, etc! Aj's idea!

My pantry!

(This one should have been before but oh well.) Working on his and her closets.

His and her closets ready for paint! Aj likes his closet!

His and her closets PAINTED and some doors painted!

Zoee loves the closets. This is her trying out the linen closet.

These are most of our doors set up in our living/kitchen area for paint!

She likes her house!
4 comments:
I can't believe you've painted already!! You guys are really moving along. You're doing great!!
p.s. Zoee is so cute! I love her boots :)! She is going to love her new house! Lot's of space to run!
I hope we are moving along! It seems slow at times but it's nice to finally see some stuff come together! I'm way excited for the space to run!
Jessica
It is great to see all your hard work! I am so excited that you are painting!!! Wahoooo!
Post a Comment