I didn't want to believe it when people told me that my petite little girl would look so big when the baby was born but it's true! My little Zoee is a big sister! I picked up Zoee today and for the first time she felt heavy!
Jazmyn 6lbs 12oz. 1 lb less than Zoee!
The crib shot! So tiny!
Big Sister!
Look at my pretty girls! I would have to say that the the age difference between these two is a blessing! Zoee understands and is excited to have a little sister! She helps me out big time by holding Jaz, retrieving things I need and forgot to get before I sat down to nurse and she does a multitude of other things that helps relieve my burden!
Jazmyn 6lbs 12oz. 1 lb less than Zoee!
The crib shot! So tiny!
Big Sister!
Look at my pretty girls! I would have to say that the the age difference between these two is a blessing! Zoee understands and is excited to have a little sister! She helps me out big time by holding Jaz, retrieving things I need and forgot to get before I sat down to nurse and she does a multitude of other things that helps relieve my burden!



2 comments:
Pretty baby. Congratulations!!
Mary
I can't believe how long it's been since I have looked at your blog, I didn't even know you were pregnant!! So happy for you, and yes, they are so pretty :)
Post a Comment