Friday, April 22, 2011

Projects of fun!

Quilt I've been working on forever. I add to it every once in awhile when inspiration for the next part come.

Back view of Jazmyn's blessing dress.

Front view. Pattern called for longer and lace. I shortened it, added the black belt and bow instead of lace and the second sheer layer of skirt.

Boppy cover I made from pieces of left over material stores have. It turned out pretty good and was a great deal cheaper than the the boppy covers you buy premade in stores!

2 comments:

Material Mary said...

Way to go Jessica. The dress is beautiful and the boppy cover fun and darling!!
Mary

ajandersonguy said...

Thanks! A boppy is a must have baby item in my book! I wish they made portable ones that I could slip in the diaper bag and have at church or on the go!
Jess