Friday, April 22, 2011

Baby, Blessing, Birthday and Sister

My lil bright eyes!

Zo loves to hold her sister!

I'm really not sure what was going on. She wanted to go outside with her bike, so I put it out back she climbed on and sat there. Then she came in got the witch hat and went back out and sat some more. I wonder sometimes what is going on inside that little head. She's so funny!

AJ's birthday gift. That is how I wrapped it. If you watch Modern Family you might get the sign!

He was really excited!

I went to check on her cause she had gone quiet and this is how I found her!

They are so cute!

Jaz in her blessing dress!

The two girls in look alike dresses! So cute!

I'm the mom so multiple pictures of the same cute kid is what I like!

Now each grandma can hold a granddaughter!

Uncle Brian and his look alike!


2 comments:

Material Mary said...

Cute baby, fun pictures. Aj, Happy April Fool's Birthday!!
Mary

Mrs. Dickson said...

Jessica I'm so happy for you! I can't officially blog this yet, but I'M EXPECTING FINALLY!!! We've been trying and it's all paid off. John wants to tell some of his family in person, but I had already told Swain so I thought I'd tell you too! Your pics make me excited to have one! cute little girls. You made that blessing dress? Dang you will put me to shame. So happy for you, call me or email me sometime.