Sunday, December 9, 2012


I haven't posted in a long long time! Thought I'd toss some new pictures in the mix!

 This is my almost 2yr old. She decided to start the 2's a little early. I think she is thinking "What mom?! Isn't this what you are suppose to do with ranch?

 Ranch Hair gel. Who knew?!

 "Thanks for the potatoes mom I needed a new lotion!"

 And hair gel!

 What I feed picky children and their picky cousins!

 What happens when dad babysits! "I bet my toddler will fit in that build a bear outfit!"

 Dressing herself. I think she did a pretty good job!

 First snow!! Yes bunny had to participate.

 Halloween 2012! Themed family costumes! Guess who we are suppose to be???

 Loves the camera!

Why 4 yr olds aren't normally called upon to babysit! I find this occasionally when I don't make it out of the shower before they are out of bed!

No comments: